2017 RACE SCHEDULE
Mar 25-26 Inman MX, www.inmanmx.com
April 22-23 Jeeps Motorcycle Club, www.jeepscycleclub.com
April 29-30 Bar 2 Bar, www.bar2barmx.com
May 6-7 Tall Grass MX, Howard KS
June 3-4 Platter Hill MX, Winfield KS
June 17-18 Spring rain Date
Sept 2-3 Great Bend MX, Great Bend KS
Sept 30, Oct 1 Heartland Park, Topeka KS
Oct 7-8 Inman MX, Inman KS
Oct 14-15 Jeeps Motorcycle Club, Park City KS
Oct 28-29 Tall Grass MX, Howard KS
Nov 4-5 Bar 2 Bar, Maize KS
Nov 12 Fall rain date
RACE TIMES & FEES - subject to new changes - check back for updates
Sign In: 7:00 AM
Practice: 8:00 AM
Race: 10:00 AM
Times subject to change for special events.
Gate Fees: $10.00 - 13 yrs. and up
$8.00 - 7yrs to 12yrs
Free – 6yrs and under & 65yrs and over
Race Entry Fees: $30.00 per class
Per racer not per family.
Saturday open practice fee: $25.
If a rider changes classes after practice has started there will be a $15.00 processing fee.
Once practice has begun, there will be NO REFUNDS of monies.
All classes are modified but these are maximum cc you can have for these classes.
Pee Wee 0-50cc 2 stroke / 70cc 4 - stroke
65 51-65cc 2 stroke / 110cc 4 stroke
85 66-85cc 2 stroke / 150cc 4 stroke
250 86cc-250cc 2 stroke / 250cc 4 stroke
450 126cc-250cc 2 stroke / 450cc 4 stroke
Schoolboy 80cc-125cc 2 stroke / 250cc 4 stroke, No big bore 125’s. No 250 2 stroke
All Vet Classes 125cc and up
Honda CRF150R small wheel can run in the 85cc Jr & Sr class, Big wheel and small wheel can run in these classes: Super mini, Open Women, School Boy, Vet classes
KLX 110 / 90cc 4 stroke can run in the 65cc class
Open 2 stroke 125cc & up (no experts) no 4 strokes, any 2 stroke above 125cc
All Pee Wee, 65cc, 85cc, Super Mini, school boy, and trail bike classes a rider’s age on January 1st will determine his/her age for the year. However, a rider in these classes may move to the next higher age class if he/she will be eligible to do so at any time during the year. Riders are encouraged to determine at the beginning of the points season which age class they will participate in for the points season/year. If a rider does moves up from Pee Wee Jr, 65cc Jr or 85cc Jr class to the Sr class he/she cannot continue to run in the Jr class. Points earned in a lower age class will not transfer to the higher age class. A rider’s age for Vet classes is determined on what age you are, on race day.
1. Number Plates: 3 required on motorcycles. Number plates must be securely attached to the machine and must have solid background with contrasting numbers. White plates with black numbers or black plates with white numbers are recommended. Big numbers are to be a minimum of 7”, mini numbers are to be a minimum of 5”.
2. You will get one warning per year to fix your number plates. After that warning, if they are still not readable to the score keepers we will not score you and no entry fees will be returned to you.
3. All levers must have ball endings.
4. Both front and rear brakes must be operable.
5. Fenders are mandatory and must be securely mounted. Rear fender must extend rearward past the rear axle.
6. Gas tanks must be securely mounted. No leaks in the tank or fittings and no make-shift or temporary repairs will be permitted. Gas caps must seal and fasten securely.
7. Exhaust system silencer must be securely mounted and have no broken mounts. Silencers required.
8. No studs, screws, or chains are allowed on tires. Tires may not have breaks or cuts in sidewalls.
9. Foot pegs must fold freely for safety.
10. Handlebar grips must fully cover the ends of the bar.
11. Kickstands must be removed unless welded on at factory. If welded on they should be tide up with wire or zip ties.
12. If the exhaust system or silencer is dangling and is a hazard, the rider will be black-flagged. If it falls off and is free of the bike and not a hazard then the rider may finish the moto.
13. Any motorcycle not meeting safety regulations or defined unsafe by officials shall not be allowed to race until repaired and re-inspected.
1. Helmets must be full coverage or full-face coverage. It must cover the base of the skull. Helmets must be worn at all times while competing in a sanctioned event.
2. Boots must be worn. They must be sturdy, protective, and must cover the ankle. No rubber boots. No tennis shoes.
3. Shatterproof eye protection must be worn.
4. Protective pants, gloves, and shirt with full-length sleeves and able to be tucked in are strongly requested.
5. Protective equipment must be worn during the race and practice.
6. Each member is responsible for the conduct of his parents, relatives, friends, or anyone else whose actions may cause his disqualification.
7. Any rider wearing a cast, brace or support that will hinder their ability to safely control, shift, brake or otherwise ride a motorcycle will not be allowed to compete in any practice or race. This is at the discretion of the track officials.
8. INSURANCE: Rider medical insurance IS NOT PROVIDED by the KMCS or any participating tracks for any event (practice, race, etc.).
FOR A COMPLETE RULES/REGULATIONS DOCUMENT - PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL ON THE INFORMATION PAGE .